Back to the Drawing Board

Big Dreams and a Long Line of Bad Luck

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Moved from the city to live on a farm with my husband and 2 kids ~ starting over and trying to keep life simple ~ trusting in God and looking forward to His blessings

Saturday, May 14, 2005

Heaven on Earth





These are pictures of the view from our kitchen window. It is days like this when everything is so green, that I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.



Here is the view on the other side of the house. We raise Black Angus cattle and was hoping to get them in the picture but they were too far away.

I'll be taking more pictures tomorrow ~ it is supposed to be beautiful here so we will be outside most of the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

kim...
this is the PRETTIEST place!! And seeing as how it's in Texas, I'd love to be there, even though I've never wanted to live in the country! Actually, the only places in Texas I've ever been are Houston & Galveston...& I loved both!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

May 16, 2005 8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home