Back to the Drawing Board

Big Dreams and a Long Line of Bad Luck

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Moved from the city to live on a farm with my husband and 2 kids ~ starting over and trying to keep life simple ~ trusting in God and looking forward to His blessings

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Say it isn't so

I stumbled across Carol's blog today and decided to take a compatibility test and find that they have considered me as:

an irredeemably eejitous, liberal,
not-too-generous, not-too-selfish,
pathetically simple-minded, dribbling child.

The only thing that I can think of that I answered for it to consider me to be a Liberal is when I answered with the multiple choice answer "poop".

I had no clue what "eejitous" meant and searched the internet for the definition.

This is what I found.

Pronunciation: ‘e-jE-tOs
Function: adjective
Inflected Form(s): -er; -est
1 : easily distracted by pointless Internet quizzes or tests
2 a : in the process of taking an Internet quiz or test: (Oh, he’ll snap out of it in a minute, he’s never eejitous for long.)

I agree with the not-too-generous, not-too-selfish part since for some reason I tend to always watch my back. I also agree with being simple-minded ~ no matter how hard I try to do something about that, I analyze everything I'm thinking and am back to square one.

When the results of this test came up on my screen, my husband for no apparent reason was standing over my shoulder. As I quietly say "ouch" under my breath he proceeds to laugh. I know he has no clue what "eejitous" means ~ so I am going to tell him that the definition ended up being "smart".

I have no idea how I will explain the "dribbling child" part.

See how compatible you are with me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol (Smiles and Laughter) said...

LOL! I didn't know what "eejitous" meant, either. That quiz IS rather disturbing. Maybe I should take it off my blog!

May 06, 2005 9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home