Back to the Drawing Board

Big Dreams and a Long Line of Bad Luck

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Moved from the city to live on a farm with my husband and 2 kids ~ starting over and trying to keep life simple ~ trusting in God and looking forward to His blessings

Thursday, May 05, 2005

A What? Where?

Bacon and eggs for breakfast for me after reading this.

My son would have begged that IF I had to report it to please beg them to let him keep it.
He wouldn't care how big or how long it would get ~ only whether or not it could ever eat him.

4 Comments:

Blogger JessieTYCG said...

Hey Kim!

Thanks for stopping by my blog site! I enjoyed reading this post - OH MY! Definately gives new meaning to the "special prize inside" label on the cereal box. Although, I think I read in Genesis that that is how the serpent presented himself to Adam and Eve. He tempted them with a box of Apple Jacks :0)

May 05, 2005 5:39 PM  
Blogger Carol (Smiles and Laughter) said...

AACK!!!!!

I knew I liked a good old-fashioned country breakfast for a reason.

May 06, 2005 9:20 AM  
Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

Hey! You've just given me another reason not to buy cereal for my kids...I can't wait to tell them the next time we are at the store and they ask for the stuff. Thanks!

May 06, 2005 1:55 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

Hence....Pop-Tarts!
BoUnCeS!! LibbY!

May 06, 2005 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home