Back to the Drawing Board

Big Dreams and a Long Line of Bad Luck

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Moved from the city to live on a farm with my husband and 2 kids ~ starting over and trying to keep life simple ~ trusting in God and looking forward to His blessings

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Finally some live blogging

Geezzz....I sure didn't know it was going to take so long to get back to a computer. I had no clue what an internet addict I am until this past week. I have been having major withdrawl symptoms wondering what in the world I have been missing.

This post will have to be snappy ~ the computer is set up in my in-laws bedroom and it makes me uncomfortable being in here. My father in law hurt his back and has been on bedrest for 4 days, so guess who is watching me and I can't think straight.

Basically I am homesick and ready to go home. I knew it would happen sooner or later so now I'm countin' down the days until we get back. We should be going home at the end of the week.

We have been having fun though ~ will have to say more about it later. I can say that I've been building lots of character since I've been here.

This live blogging really isn't all it is cracked up to be. I think it would be more interesting if I could share a picture or 2 but fear I may break something if I try.

Any~who, I probably won't be posting again until I get back home.

(clicking my heels saying "there's no place like home, there's no place like home")

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Plett said...

Yeah, I can see where the "father-in-law watching" thing wouldn't be the most conducive to blogging! Looking forward to reading about all your adventures when you're back home.

June 13, 2005 9:13 PM  
Blogger Karen Schmautz said...

I know what you mean about live blogging. I mean how much can you say about some guy lying around in bed watching you.

Heh! Enjoy the rest of your vacation anyway.

June 15, 2005 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home