Back to the Drawing Board

Big Dreams and a Long Line of Bad Luck

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Moved from the city to live on a farm with my husband and 2 kids ~ starting over and trying to keep life simple ~ trusting in God and looking forward to His blessings

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Déjà Vu

Just saw Billy Idol on Jay Leno.

He doesn't look that much older to me than he did back then.
I am surprised he can pull off wearing the clothes he does at his age.
Not sure how old he is exactly, but I am pretty sure he's getting older.
It seems he was old back then.

I was never a real fan of his ~ liked a couple of songs he did.

I will probably appreciate him more this time around.
He is the closest thing to takin' me back to the 80's as I can get.

Never thought I'd ever get old enough to say "those were the good ol' days".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home