Back to the Drawing Board

Big Dreams and a Long Line of Bad Luck

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas

Moved from the city to live on a farm with my husband and 2 kids ~ starting over and trying to keep life simple ~ trusting in God and looking forward to His blessings

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

My Blogging Debut

6 hours have passed since I sat down to check my email. Had alot to do today, but instead chose to sit here and figure out what exactly to say on this blog. Had no intention of blogging today ~ in fact, I don't know that I would have ever blogged. I really have nothing of importance to say to the world ~ but you'd thought I was about to make a presidential speech or something. As if suddenly a rush of people were going to jam the internet to get to this page wondering what I had to say.

I searched other bloggers blogs ~ about 100 of them. "What were they saying that was so important", I wondered. To be completely honest, I didn't understand alot of what I read.

There was alot of poetry, alot of people very angry with George Bush, and 1 guy that decided to tell the world that it was a beautiful day and how he'd pulled out his sandles. That was a big deal to him to share with the rest of us nosey people, I suppose. Some were obviously depressed, some sharing things they wouldn't have shared before.

So, with all of the opinions and thoughts I've read today and gearing myself up for my "blog debut", I will now take some Tylenol and lay down for a while. I'm just certain there are oodles and oodles of people waiting anxiously for me to publish this post. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home